radio.menu is a website/app that provides access to a directory of online music and radio stations from around the internet. We do not host any streaming content or hold any copyrights.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is available on our website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may send to us a notice of copyright infringement. A notice of copyright infringement must contain the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Information reasonably sufficient to locate the material on our website
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
radio.menu will promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material upon receiving a valid notice of copyright infringement. We also reserve the right to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in accordance with the DMCA.
If you believe that your content was removed in error, you may send us a counter-notice. A counter-notice must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, any judicial district in which radio.menu may be found
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notice of copyright infringement or an agent of such person
radio.menu follows the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and reserves the right to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. If you have any questions about the DMCA or our copyright policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.